What is an Applicant Tracking System?
An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a software application designed to help an organization recruit and manage a candidate from applicant to hire.
- An ATS can be used to:
- Post jobs on a company's website.
- Screen resumes more efficiently.
- Manage candidate communications.
- Schedule interviews.
- House manager interview feedback.
- Push a company's open jobs to various career sites and other social media outlets.
- An ATS helps recruiters minimize the size of the talent pool without wasting precious time and energy, not to mention money.
- It is estimated that roughly 50 percent of all mid-sized companies and almost all large corporations use some type of applicant tracking system.
Thank you for the feedback!