Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform and the world’s #1 CRM company.
When you integrate Salesforce with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Set Salesforce roles and permissions for employees as they are hired through Zenefits.
- Update Salesforce configurations when an employee's position or team changes in Zenefits.
- Remove an employee's access to Salesforce to protect sensitive data by disabling the employee account during the termination process in Zenefits.
Setting up the Salesforce integration
You can set up your Salesforce integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Salesforce from the list.
You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Salesforce account you want to link in order to set up the integration. Additionally, you must have Unlimited, Enterprise, or Professional (with API access) accounts in Salesforce.
You'll also need to grant permission for Zenefits to share the following information with Salesforce:
- Basic company information
- Employee employment information
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' work email addresses
- Employees' managers
After you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Salesforce site to complete the setup process. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected icon will appear under the app's icon .
Using the Salesforce integration
Once Salesforce and Zenefits are synced, the Salesforce app will show up in your main administrator dashboard. You can use it by clicking it and then selecting Manage in Salesforce. In the integration, you'll be able to see which employees are synced in Salesforce, manage them through the Manage in Salesforce option , or disconnect Salesforce from Zenefits through the Disconnect option.