How does Slack integrate with Zenefits?
Slack is a new kind of messaging for teams that brings all your communications together in one place.
When you integrate Slack with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Invite new hires to your team during the hiring process in Zenefits.
- Allow workers to submit Time Off request through the Zenefits Slack Bot.
- Allow managers to approve or deny Time Off requests through the Zenefits Slack Bot.
- Deactivate users in Slack when they’re terminated in Zenefits.
Setting up a Slack integration
You can set up your Slack integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Slack from the list.
You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Slack Account you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to Slack for the following items in Zenefits:
- Basic company information
- Employment information
- Basic information
- Work email addresses
- Reporting managers
- Employment statuses
Using the Slack integration
Using the Zenefits Slack Bot
Thank you for the feedback!