How does Lessonly integrate with Zenefits?
Lessonly is a modern training software that helps sales and support teams do better work. When you integrate Lessonly with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Automatically set up an employee's Lessonly account during the hiring process. The employee will receive a notification from Zenefits the day before their hire date to access their account.
- Immediately disable an employee's Lessonly account during the termination process.
You can set up your Lessonly integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Lessonly from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Lessonly account you want to link in order to set up the integration. You will be asked to provide a subdomain and API key, which can be found in your administrator Lessonly account. See below for steps:
- Click on logging in to Lessonly and enter in your login information
- Select Settings
- Click on API & Webhook
- Then you will see the Subdomain and API key to enter into Zenefits
You'll also need to grant permissions to Lessonly for the following items in Zenefits:
- Basic company information
- Employee employment information
- Employees' basic information
- Employee's' work email addresses
- Updating employee's' work email addresses
Note that the employee's Name, email address, title, department, location, and manager will sync.
Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Lessonly side to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon.
Thank you for the feedback!