How does Workato integrate with Zenefits?
Workato is a platform that lets you automate your daily HR tasks by creating automated workflows to accomplish daily tasks, such as onboarding and offboarding employees. By connecting Workato to Zenefits, you can track and manage your HR needs without having to do manual work, saving you time and money in the process.
For more information about how Workato works , see the following page on the Workato website .
When you integrate Zapier with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Automate employee onboarding
- Automate employee offboarding
Setting up a Workato integration
You can set up your Workato integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Workato from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Workato account that you want to link in order to set up the integration.
- Company's Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Company's legal name
- Basic company information
- Company departments
- Company locations
- Company's legal address
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' birth dates
- Employees' work departments
- Employees' work email addresses
- Employees' genders
- Employees' home addresses
- Employees' work locations
- Employees' managers
- Employees' personal phone numbers
- Employees' personal email addresses
- Employees' employment statuses
- Employees' work phone numbers
- Employee employment information
- Employee compensation
- Types of employees
- Terminated employees
Using the Workato integration
Thank you for the feedback!