How does Zywave integrate with Zenefits?
With respectful workplace training becoming mandatory in some states, many companies will be required to complete training for their workforce.
Zenefits is here to help by partnering with Zywave, a content provider that hosts harassment, OSHA, and COVID-related training.
Setting Up Zywave Integration
- Click Add an App from the Zenefits dashboard and select Zywave Learning.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Either connect an existing Zywave account, or sign up for a new account.
- Choose which workers you’d like to add to complete trainings.
These workers will be prompted to complete a Zywave account upon assignment of their first training module.
- Authorize the setup between Zenefits and Zywave.
- The setup process will begin after you complete the authorization steps. You’ll receive an email from Zywave prompting you to register your account, which can take up to 24 hours.
- If you return to Zenefits during the setup period, you’ll be able to view the progress of the setup in the Zywave app.
- Once setup is complete, the status will change to Connected.
- On the Overview page, you’ll see a list of your workers who are synced to Zywave. You can assign trainings to the workers directly in Zywave. You’ll have the option to include new workers in Hiring flow.
What should I do if I don't get the email mentioned in Step 6?
The email can sometimes inadvertently end up in your spam folder. To find it, you can search for it using the information below.
Subject: Your Zywave Learning account has been set up
Body: Now that you've set up your account, go to https://lms.zywave.com (not www.lms.zywave. com ) to access your account, where you'll be able to administer your company's LMS. Alternatively, if you have access to Toolbox, you can access Zywave Learning there.
For additional help, you can reach out to Zywave directly at support .zywave. com
Who is able to add the Zywave integration into Zenefits?
- Main Company Administrators OR
- Full Company Administrators
Thank you for the feedback!