How do I submit a Short Term or a Long Term Disability Claim?

Zenefits is not able to file an STD or an LTD claim with the carrier or the state (if the state offers such programs and the employer does not offer STD coverage).

The employee or admin will want to contact the carrier or the proper state organization to get more information about filing claims (sometimes, this info is included in the SBC). Here is an example of a state-funded disability program (CA).

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us