Change or update my login email
Here's how to change the email registered to one or more (e.g., linked) Zenefits accounts.
- Log into Zenefits and click on your initials or picture icon at the top right of the screen and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- From the Account Settings page, hover over your personal email address and click Edit.
- Enter the new address. Double-check the spelling! Whatever is entered here will be your login, even if it's spelled wrong.
- Click Save.
If multiple accounts are linked to this one, they'll all use the new registered email. You'll also receive a confirmation by email at the new address.
If you do not have a linked account, you will be able to edit the login email by opening the Personal Information app, clicking on the edit icon for the Contact Info section, entering the new email, and clicking Save.
If you are having difficulty logging into your account and are unable to complete the steps above, please contact Zenefits Customer Care:
- If you are an employee, please contact Customer Care to go through some verification steps. Once verification is completed, we can assist with updating the email on file.
- If you are an admin or manager, we recommend having the employee reach out. If this isn't possible, then Customer Care will need "written" (email is fine) permission from the employee. Additionally, verification steps may be needed to update the email on file.
For international employees needing to make changes to their email address, please contact Zenefits Customer Care.
Thank you for the feedback!