Fulfillment Task Dashboard
Overview: Users with access to the Benefits Administration app and with fulfillment permissions will be able to access the fulfillment dashboard which contains all open and closed manual fulfillment tasks. The fulfillment dashboard is available within the Benefits Administration app by clicking on the "Fulfillment" tab at the top of the page.
- By default, the fulfillment dashboard will display tasks that are currently open.
- Users are able to sort the tasks using the filter pane on the left side of the screen.
- To view closed tasks, users must use the filters pane and select "See Closed Tasks."
- Users are able to assign / re-assign tasks by selecting the task and clicking the "Assign" button. Users are only able to assign / re-assign tasks to users with fulfillment permissions.
- Tasks will be automatically sorted based on the effective date of the event, as displayed in the "Effective" column.
- Users are able to export all their open/closed tasks into a CSV file as needed by selecting the vertical ellipses at the top right-hand corner of the screen and clicking the "Export to CSV" button.
- Users can bulk close tasks by select multiple tasks in the dashboard and clicking the "Close Tasks" button at the top of the page. Note: Once a task is closed it cannot be reopened.
- Close tasks after submitting enrollments to your carrier.
- Snooze tasks if you are waiting for additional information from the group/employee for their enrollment(s).
- Designate a primary point of contact within your brokerge/ company to handle all fulfillment tasks.
Thank you for the feedback!