Overview: The "Change Enrollment" function allows brokers, benefits administrators, and/or group administrators to edit the effective & end date(s) for active enrollments.
- An employee is unable to complete their new hire enrollment in the default enrollment window (new hire effective date + 21 days) and you as a broker, benefits administrator, and/or group administrator would like to extend their enrollment window to correspond with the carrier(s) enrollment deadline.
- Navigate to the Benefits Administration app
- Click into the Employees tab
- Select an employee
- Click the "Eligible to Enroll" OR "In Enrollment" button on the employee's "Coverage" tab.
- Click "Change Enrollment"
- Check the Line of Coverage you would like to make changes for
- Input the new Effective Date
- Input the new End Date
- Click "Submit"
Thank you for the feedback!