Submitting Claims With Private Exchanges

Employees enrolled in an insurance plan through a private exchange, such as CalChoice, should not submit claims directly to the exchange. Instead, claims should be submitted directly to the carrier whose plan they're enrolled in (i.e. Anthem, Kaiser, etc.).

Was this article helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us