What changes does the File Sync modifications report contain?
The Modifications Report for File Sync and Payroll Reports details changes to any employee's personal, bank, tax, and employment information. Each report lists the following types of changes:
- Personal information changes (name, title, gender, SSN, address)
- Employment type (e.g., FT, PT)
- Compensation changes (hourly or salary, rates)
- Tax information (tax states, allowances, extra withholding, filing status, exemptions)
- Bank Information (account/routing numbers, distributions)
- Work location and department changes
Thank you for the feedback!