What does the File Sync new hire report contain?
The New Hires Report for File Sync provides details for any new employees that should be added to payroll. The report lists, for each new hire, all the information required to add them to payroll, including:
- Personal information changes (name, title, gender, SSN, address, birthdate)
- Employment information (hire date, type: FT, PT)
- Compensation (hourly or salary, rates)
- Tax information (tax states, allowances, extra withholding, filing status, exemptions)
- Bank Information (account/routing numbers, distributions)
- Work location and department
Thank you for the feedback!