How to Authenticate Your Gusto Account in Zenefits
With the adoption of Gusto's API technology, you may be required to authenticate your login credentials if:
- your Zenefits and Gusto sync was broken prior to the adoption of Gusto's API technology
- you reset or change your Gusto login credentials
- you're setting up the Gusto sync for the first time in Zenefits
To authenticate the Zenefits Gusto sync:
- From your admin account, go to Pay Connect.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the Provider Settings.
- Save and Authorize.
If you're unable to complete the authorization process, we recommend using the Gusto - Checklist option to receive a list of updates you can use to manually update your payroll.
Thank you for the feedback!