Information that Zenefits Will Push to Payroll
Here's a list of employee information that Zenefits will push to payroll. For more specific information on new hires and synced payroll, see this guide.
To see the information that will sync from Zenefits to Gusto, see this page.
Note: At this time, Zenefits does not sync international worker information to payroll.
To prevent duplicate employees in Zenefits, Pay Connect Sync matches an employee's basic information from payroll into Zenefits.
*If you have ADP, see here for more information.
Bank and Tax Information
- Federal Tax withholdings
- State Tax withholdings (the tax state must already be set up in the payroll provider's system) :
- Residence Tax State
- Work Tax State
- Federal Filing Status
- State Filing Status
- Salary or Hourly Rate
- Bank account and routing numbers
- Account types (checking or savings)
- Employee contributions to medical, dental, vision, or voluntary life insurance (selected by the employee, not the employer)
- Employee contributions to HSA, FSA, HRA, and Commuter Benefits
- Employee contributions to 401( k )
When a new employee is hired in Zenefits, the sync will add them to the payroll account and push their information, including deductions, bank and tax, and basic information.
Zenefits supports additional integration with ADP Workforce and PayeXpert, and Paychex Flex to help streamline the new hire and employee administration process.
- For ADP Workforce and PayeXpert, Zenefits will sync information specific to ADP such as Job Title, Department, Supervisor, Work Location, and more.
- For Paychex, Zenefits will sync information for Business Location, Labor Assignment, and more.
For companies who sync payroll accounts with these providers, the sync will read provider-specific fields from the payroll account and make these fields available in Zenefits. Changes made to these fields in Zenefits will sync to the payroll account.
When an employee is terminated in Zenefits, the sync will mark them as terminated in the payroll account.
Thank you for the feedback!