Sync QuickBooks Desktop to Zenefits Payroll
To set up Zenefits Payroll to sync with a QuickBooksDesktop account, first download the Chart of Accounts as an IIF file from QuickBooks, then import it to Zenefits Payroll.
An IIF (Intuit Interchange Format) file, is used to export or import QuickBooks Desktop data to and from different platforms, for better management of company records.
Export IIF File from QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click File > Utilities > Export > Lists to IIF.
- Choose Chart of Accounts and click OK.
- Give the file a name, and click Save.
Import IIF File to Zenefits Payroll
- Click on the Payroll card.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Organization, click Add Integration.
- Click Sync with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Drag and drop the IIF file saved, or click Browse and choose an IIF file saved on your computer.
Make sure to map Zenefits Payroll transactions to the appropriate ledger accounts in QuickBooks Desktop's Chart of Accounts.
Thank you for the feedback!