How to set up General Ledger Mapping
To utilize Zenefits' General Ledger feature, you can take the following steps to set it up. The steps are broken into two sections: account configuration, then pay type accounts mapping.
- Click into the Payroll app from your admin dashboard.
- Select the Settings tab from the top of the page.
- Click on General Ledger Mapping and you'll be taken to the Mapping page.
- All of your company's Earnings will be populated upon page load.
- To edit the page layout, click the Edit Column link.
- Drag and drop the column orderings until they are sorted to match your account.
- Save and continue.
Pay Type - Account Mapping
- Make sure to enter an account number for credit and debit for every pay type, including earnings, deductions, contributions, and taxes.
- These fields auto save, so you can navigate away from the page at any time.
- To download an Accounts Mapping or General Ledger report, click Download in the upper right corner of the page.
Thank you for the feedback!