How to bulk upload to General Ledger
- After logging into your Zenefits admin account, go to the Payroll app.
- Click on the Settings tab, then General Ledger Mapping.
If you haven't already set up your General Ledger, you'll be prompted to complete this first.
- Click Upload Bulk Data and check the boxes next to the fields you want to include in the template.
- Click Download then fill in the spreadsheet offline (note: any changes to the format of the spreadsheet will result in a validation failure at upload).
- Return to the Upload Bulk Data screen, then click Upload Spreadsheet.
- Drag and drop the completed spreadsheet to upload.
- You'll receive confirmation that the upload has been successfully completed, or you may need to check that the formatting hasn't been altered and that all fields include valid entries if the verification fails.
Thank you for the feedback!