What's on my paystub?
Your paystub in Zenefits is available via the Paystubs card on your dashboard. To learn more about what is on your paystub, also called an Earnings Statement, keep reading.
- Regular Earnings
- Any custom earnings (bonuses, vacation, holiday, etc)
- For expenses incurred while performing work for the business (i.e. travel)
- Health Pre-Tax Deductions (medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Health Post-Tax Deductions (life, disability, Roth, etc)
- State (if applicable
- Local (if applicable)
Employer Contributions (if applicable)
- Any employer paid amounts towards medical, dental, vision, retirement plans etc.
- Sick Leave Balance (if there is no Sick Leave Policy set up then Vacation PTO balance will be displayed; if there is neither Sick Leave Policy nor Vacation PTO Policy set up then the section will remain blank (Personal Leave is not displayed on stubs)).
- If the pay run is an off cycle run, the Pay Run Name will be displayed in the Notes section of the worker's pay stub.
Wow, I didn't expect my insurance deductions to be so much. Can I remove them?
Thank you for the feedback!