Review Historical Deductions by Check Date
At the top of the employee's Deductions summary, there are tabs for each of an employee's current and past benefits. Click on a tab to see:
- Cumulative total for that benefit's deductions in Zenefits.
- Cumulative total for the amounts actually deducted in payroll.
- Per-paycheck deduction amounts, grouped by month.
If there was a discrepancy found between the totals in Zenefits and the totals in Payroll, a banner at the top of the check date list will describe:
- The amount that will be pushed to payroll to correct the discrepancy, as either a catch-up, or $0 deduction.
- The number of future paychecks that will have this correction.
Review Per-paycheck Deduction Amounts
Click on a month to expand and view the deduction amount in each paycheck for each pay period.
- The middle column lists the total deduction amount in Zenefits for the month.
- The right-hand column lists the amount actually deducted in each check for the month.
The Deductions page is only available to companies who use Zenefits to manage payroll.