Skip to main content




What if My 401(k) Deduction is Incorrect

If you're an employee and do not see the correct deduction for 401(k), please bring this up to the attention of your HR representative. Remember that the IRS sets annual limits for how much can be contributed to these accounts. 

If your HR representative identifies an issue, please have them reach out to Support for further assistance.

  • Was this article helpful?