Here's how to add one-time or recurring reimbursements in Zenefits Payroll. To create a custom-named reimbursement, e.g., for travel reimbursement, see these instructions.
To Add a One-Time Reimbursement:
One-time reimbursements should be added directly to the paystub in a run.
- In the pay run, click Edit next to the person's name who you wish to add a reimbursement for.
- In the Reimbursements section of their paystub, click +Add New Reimbursement.
- Choose the reimbursement type, and enter the amount.
To Add a Recurring Reimbursement:
A recurring reimbursement should be added to the pay template so that the reimbursement is added to each automatically generated pay run. If there's currently a Draft run, the reimbursement will be added to that run as well.
- In payroll, click People, and click on the individual's name.
- Scroll down to the Reimbursements section, and click +Add New Reimbursement.
- Choose the reimbursement type, click Add, and enter the amount.