Skip to main content




Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator for Colorado Department of Revenue

Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.

Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Colorado must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator (TPA) with the Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR).

Please log in to your Colorado DOR online portal and grant us access to your account using our login ID. The steps are listed below. 

  1. Log in to your account at
  2. Click on “Manage My Profile” at the top of the screen. 
  3. Click on “More…”
  4. Then click “Grant Third Party Access” in the “Access” box. 
  5. Click “Next” on the bottom right of the screen. 
  6. Enter the requested information on the “New Third Party Access”
  7. Enter PayYourPeople as the Login ID and File & Pay as the level of access and click “Submit.”
  • Was this article helpful?