Skip to main content




Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Hawaii

Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.

In order for Zenefits to deposit and file taxes with Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations for employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Hawaii, Zenefits must be granted third party administrator (TPA) access to your Hawaii Unemployment account. Zenefits will request access online once you provide your account number and then you will need to complete the steps below. 

  1. Log into your Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations account.
  2. Navigate to User Management.
  3. Approve the request for access for Service Company PayYourPeople LLC.
  4. Click Edit under actions and assign the following roles:
  • Account Inquiry
  • Enter Quarterly Wage Data
  • Submit Quarterly Wage Data
  • Payment
  • Forms

5. Additional guidance can be found using this guide.

  • Was this article helpful?