Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.
Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Iowa must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third-party administrator (TPA) with the myIowaUI portal to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file the company's IA unemployment taxes.
Grant Zenefits Payroll Access to myIowa UI Account
Grant third-party access in myIowaUI to allow Zenefits Payroll to file and pay unemployment taxes in Iowa.
- Log in to the myIowaUI portal using a registered account ID and password. Sign for both if necessary.
- In the lefthand menu, in the Other Options list, click Assign Agent.
- On the Add Agent page, enter this ID: R2449257.
- Click Next. The retrieved agent should be PayYourPeople, LLC, Zenefits Payroll's legal name.
- In the Assign Agent Roles section, click Reporting Roles, and assign the correct roles:
- Maintain Account
- Submit/Change Wage Detail
- Manage Payments
- View Correspondence
- View Transaction History
- Click Complete.