Skip to main content




Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Nevada

Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.

Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Nevada must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third-party administrator (TPA) with the Department of Employment, Training, and Rehabilitation's Employer Self Service (ESS) portal to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file the company's NV unemployment taxes. Follow these instructions to set up an ESS Account, then provide Zenefits Payroll with the proper permissions.

Set up NV ESS Account

Employers who do not currently have an ESS account should head to the ESS site at http://ui.nv. gov /ess.html, and follow the instructions in the "Registering A New Employer" section of Guide to Online Employer Self Service.

Provide Zenefits Payroll with Access to ESS Account

Once you've set up an ESS account, head to the ESS site at http://ui.nv. gov /ess.html and the instructions in the "Maintaining ESS Users for Employers?" section of Guide to Online Employer Self Service.

  • When prompted on the "Add External User" screen, click the Search link to look for Zenefits Payroll. You can search for either:
    • "PayYourPeople" (Zenefits Payroll's legal name), or
    • Zenefits Payroll's FEIN: 37-1786213.
  • For Auth Level, choose "ESS Agent”.
  • When you're finished, contact Zenefits Customer Care to let us know. We'll verify that you've granted the correct permissions.
  • Was this article helpful?