Skip to main content

Important Announcement: To search and view all articles, please make sure you are signed into your Zenefits account.


Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Vermont

Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.

Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Vermont must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third-party administrator (TPA) with VT's Department of Taxes' myVTax portal to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file the company's VT employment taxes.

Grant Zenefits Payroll Access to VT myTax Account

Follow these instructions from the VT Department of Taxes to grant Zenefits Payroll access to your myVTax account. 

  • Make sure to choose "View, File & Pay" as the Access Level.
  • The user name for Zenefits that needs to be used to grant TPA access is PayYourPeople.
  • Was this article helpful?