Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.
Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Wyoming, must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator (TPA) with the Wyoming Unemployment system to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file taxes in Wyoming.
Authorize Zenefits Payroll as TPA with WYUI:
- Log onto your Wyoming Unemployment account.
- Go into Account Maintenance, then Employer Account Maintenance, then Add or Remove Third Party /CDS Vendor Association.
- On this screen you will need to select the type of association, which should be Third Party.
- Click on the Next button.
- On this page, do a search for the Third Party name (PayYourPeople LLC) or FEIN.
- On the next page select the appropriate third party.
- On the final page they will need to verify the Address Type, select the third party again, enter the Association Start Date, and click Submit.
- After you have submitted, an approval request is sent to the agency to complete.