Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.
Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in New York must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator (TPA) with the NY Department of Taxation and Finance to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file taxes in NY.
- After creating an online account at the NYTAX Online Services for Business portal, log in to the account.
- In the My Account box on the lefthand side, click the More >> link.
- Click Manage Tax Professionals from the list that unfolds.
- On the "Manage Tax Professional Access for Online Services page, click the Add Tax Professional button.
- Select Tax Professional Identification Number as the "Search By" method.
- Enter the following information:
- FEIN: 371786213
- Name: PayYourPeople, LLC (Zenefits Payroll's legal name)
- Choose PayYourPeople, and save.
- Contact Support to verify that access was granted.