Skip to main content




Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third party Administrator in New York

Learn how to authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator.

Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in New York must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator (TPA) with the NY Department of Taxation and Finance to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file taxes in NY.

  1. After creating an online account at the NYTAX Online Services for Business portal, log in to the account.
  2. In the My Account box on the lefthand side, click the More >> link.
  3. Click Manage Tax Professionals from the list that unfolds.
  4. On the "Manage Tax Professional Access for Online Services page, click the Add Tax Professional button.
  5. Select Tax Professional Identification Number as the "Search By" method.
  6. Enter the following information:
    • FEIN: 371786213
    • Name: PayYourPeople, LLC (Zenefits Payroll's legal name)
  7. Choose PayYourPeople, and save.
  8. Contact Support to verify that access was granted.
  • Was this article helpful?