Skip to main content




Federal Tax Return Forms for Employers

In most cases, companies will report the amounts withheld for FICA and Federal income taxes on a quarterly basis with Form 941. Only companies notified by the IRS should file Form 944 on an annual basis.

Zenefits does not file Form 944, Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return. Companies who file Form 944 should not use Zenefits Payroll at the moment.

  • Was this article helpful?