Skip to main content




Form SS-4 Application for Employer Identification Number

Form SS-4 is the IRS application to obtain an Employer Identification Number. US businesses should apply online at the IRS' site. The IRS will send a completed SS-4, with EIN, once the application is processed. Foreign businesses that need an EIN should contact the IRS directly.

  • Was this article helpful?