Skip to main content




My W-2 is incorrect, what can I do?

If you have reviewed your form W-2 and believe it is incorrect, please contact your company administrator for further clarification. In some cases, a W-2c may be distributed to you.

This page details different scenarios in which a W-2c, or a corrected W-2 form, is needed.

If your company administrator confirms your W-2 is incorrect, they will contact Support for further assistance.

  • Was this article helpful?