Skip to main content




What should I do if I didn't get a W-2?

If you work for a company that uses Zenefits to process payroll, you will be able to access your W-2 in the Documents section of the Personal Information app of your employee account.

You should always attempt to get Form W-2, Form W-2c, or Form 1099 from your employer or payer before contacting the IRS or filing Form 4852. If you do not receive the missing or corrected form from your employer or payer by February 14, you may call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 for assistance. You must provide your name, address (including ZIP code), phone number, social security number, and dates of employment, and your employer's or payer's name, address (including ZIP code), and phone number. The IRS will contact your employer or payer and request the missing form. The IRS also will send you a Form 4852. If you do not receive the missing form in sufficient time to file your income tax return timely, you may use the Form  4852 that the IRS sent you.

  • Was this article helpful?