Skip to main content



How do I move to Full Service

To activate the Full Service option, please fill in all of the required tax information per agency.  You can do so within your Payroll Settings under Tax info.  Be sure to double check all of the information carefully as this affects your taxes. 

If you have previously filed or paid taxes in the state, please provide proof of filings and payments for this year's prior quarters.

Your request must be made 2 weeks prior to the end of the quarter in order to be moved to Full Service for the current quarter, if you are passed that deadline you will be moved to Full Service for the following quarter.

  • Was this article helpful?