If the reversal is unsuccessful, how can I recover the funds?

The employee can return the funds directly to the company through personal check or transfer. If you do receive the returned funds from the employee, request a correction to the employee's wages.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us