How do I cancel Zenefits Payroll?

If you are actively using Zenefits Payroll and would like to discontinue use, please contact Zenefits Customer Care for assistance.

If you need to cancel a direct deposit, cancel an entire pay run, or paid an employee the incorrect amount and need it corrected, please contact Support for further assistance.

You may also find more information about pay run reversals here.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us