Florida Child Support Payments Registration Process
Florida Child Support State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, FL 32314-8500
Email: flsdu.eft@smimail. net
Businesses are required to complete a case reconciliation with the Florida Child Support Payment Center before Zenefits can successfully remit child support garnishment payments. This reconciliation must be completed for every employee with child support garnishment payments to remit. To complete the reconciliation process, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Employers tab on this website https://fl.smartchildsupport.com/
2. Select “EFT /EDI Choose this option if you want to transmit a file through your bank or payroll service to the Florida State Disbursement Unit.“
3. Download and complete the Employer Reconciliation Sheet
4. Select Continue.
5. Select New User/ Registration to register an account if you are a new user or log in with your user ID and password if you are an existing user.
6. Upload the completed sheet so the information can be verified/reconciled.
7. Once the information has been verified, a bank account number will be displayed which means registration is complete and we are clear to transmit payments on behalf of the employee that was reconciled. These steps will need to be complete for each new employee you have that has child support payments in Florida.
For questions at any point in the reconciliation process, please reach out to the Florida Child Support State Disbursement Unit directly.
Thank you for the feedback!