Skip to main content



What if an employee was overpaid and my adjustment results in a negative net pay

In circumstances where an employee was overpaid on the original check, your adjustment will correct the payroll records, but the system will not automatically recoup the funds from the employee on your behalf. If you are voiding the entire check, our Customer Care team may be able to assist you with a reversal request with the bank.  If the over payment is only a partial amount of the original net pay, you will need to reach out to the employee directly to collect the owed amount.


  • Was this article helpful?