Things to Keep in Mind Before Creating a Review
How should you plan and prepare for a performance cycle at your company? That’ll depend on a couple different factors, including the industry you’re in, the size of your company, and what your company’s goals are.
- Is there a time of year/month/quarter that works best for the people in your company?
For example, if you want to get the feedback of seasonal workers at your company, make sure you start and end the review before their contracts end
- Will this be a recurring review? (A recurring review will be one that happens more than once)
For example, will the same questions be asked every quarter? Annually?
- How long will the review cycle last?
- How long do you anticipate it will take your workers to complete the review?
- Have your workers completed reviews in Zenefits before, or do you need to send out training material beforehand to ensure they know how to use the tool?
- What are you hoping to get out of the review cycle?
- Are you planning on using the results of the review cycle to enhance company culture?
- How can you use the results of the reviews to promote positive performance?
Thank you for the feedback!