How are notifications sent out for Performance Management?
Reviewers receive both a Zenefits Inbox notification as well as an email containing:
- the name of the review
- the names of reviewees that need to be reviewed
- the type of review (peer, self, manager, summary)
- the due dates of the reviews
If a reviewer is also a manager, they may also see the following information:
- when they are added as a reviewer after the start date
- when they are removed as a reviewer
- when the due date is changed
- when a review is manually ended
- when they're added as the new manager mid-review cycle and have to do a Manager Review and/or Share Summary
One day before a review is due, reviewers receive a notification to their work email.
- The reviewee is notified through an inbox action and email when the manage shares their final remarks.
- If a review is reopened or extended, managers will receive a notification alerting them of the new review period (see above scenarios for information that will be present in the notification).
Thank you for the feedback!