How to download reviews into an Excel file
If you'd like to export a review from Performance Management into an Excel file (.xls), you can do so by following these steps:
- After logging into your Zenefits account, click on Performance Management.
- Next, click on the Reviews tab.
- Select a review, then click either View.
- Click the three stacked dots on the far right.
- Select Download Report, confirm the review period, and proceed by pressing Download.
The first page (or tab) of the report will show a summary of the review, including:
- The name of the report
- Cycle start & end date
- Date the report was generated
- A table of all question
The consecutive pages (or tabs) of the report will break down the responses to each question, with each question on the review having its own tab. The pages will have columns detailing the following:
- Subject of the review: Employee ID, Full Name, Job Title, Department, Location
- Manager shared remarks: Full Name, Response, Comment, Employee ID, Job Title, Department, Location
- Reviewer: Full Name, Response, Comment, Employee ID, Job Title, Department, Location
The final page (or tab) of the report will display the manager shared final remarks.
Thank you for the feedback!