Locating and reading your Zenefits invoice
Locating your invoice
If you are a Full Company Administrator, you can view past invoices by clicking the Company Profile app on your Zenefits administrator dashboard. Select Billing & Payments from the left hand navigation menu and scroll down to the Billing History section.
If you'd like to have a PDF copy, click on the blue Download link to the right.
Understanding your invoice
Each Zenefits invoice is broken down by the following fields:
- Product - The Zenefits product you are being billed for; signifies applicable prorations
- Billing Frequency - Your subscription's billing frequency; Annually, Monthly or Upfront
- Service Period - The billing period
- Unit Price - The price per product unit
- Quantity - The amount you are billed for
- Price - The invoice row's total sum
- Subtotal - The pre-tax invoice total for amount owed (or credited)
- Tax - The total sales tax amount
- Total - The overall amount owed (or credited)
Useful tips for reading your invoice:
- Credits to your account are notated with parenthesis in the Price column and "Proration Credit" in the Product column.
- Annual contracts will contain a Service Period date range (e.g., Jan. 1 2021 - Jan. 31, 2021); Month-to-month contracts will list a range of a single day in the Service Period column (e.g., Jan. 1, 2021 - Jan. 1, 2021). Checking the Service Period date range will tell you which type of contract your company is on.
- Accounts with an Annual or Upfront billing frequency will only receive a monthly invoice if and when there are changes to the quantity of employees or products.
Thank you for the feedback!