Where Can I Find and Download My W-2?
Once W-2s are ready, Zenefits sends out notifications so that employees can access their personal W-2 and administrators can access all of their employees' W-2s in Zenefits. Zenefits does not mail W-2s.
Please note: If you need a historical W-2 from a previous employer, contact that employer directly. Employees who are unable to obtain a W-2 from a prior employer should see this IRS page for further instructions.
If you work for a company that uses Zenefits Payroll, you can find your W-2 by following the steps below or by clicking this link to guide you to your W-2 in Zenefits.
- Log into your Zenefits employee dashboard and click on the Personal Information app.
- From the left hand menu, select Documents.
- Scroll down to the Payroll section to see the W-2.
Starting in the tax year 2020, administrators will be able to download W-2s from two locations: The Wage & Tax Statements page in Zenefits Payroll (live on January 19, 2021) or through the Documents application from the main dashboard.
To use the new Wage & Tax Statements page for easy download and print, go to your Payroll application and find the new Taxes tab. For more details on how to find and use this page, review our Wage & Tax Statements article.
To see all of your employees' W-2s at once through the Documents app, follow these steps:
- Log into your Zenefits administrator dashboard and click Documents.
- Click on the Payroll tab.
- Select the W-2 you want to view from the list.
To see one employee's W-2 you can use the Directory app by following these steps:
- Log into your Zenefits administrator dashboard and click Directory.
- Select the name of the employee you want to view the information for.
- Select Documents from the left hand menu.
- Scroll down to the payroll section to see the W-2.
Thank you for the feedback!