How can I change my federal filing address in Zenefits Payroll?

If you've moved your company's headquarters, you'll need to first update the filing address with the IRS by submitting Form 8822-B by mail. You'll also need to update the company address in your Zenefits dashboard (more info here). The filing address in Zenefits must match up with the address on file with the IRS so that when Zenefits Payroll files your taxes, these addresses match up.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us