What do I do if Zenefits Payroll taxes an employee in the wrong state?

If one or more employees in a processed pay run were assigned to the wrong home address or work location, please update the employee's work location in Zenefits, then contact Support.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us