Register for Colorado Electronic Funds Transfer Credit ID
Colorado also requires employers to register for an Electronic Funds Transfer Credit ID in order to electronically deposit payroll taxes.
Colorado EFT Credit ID
- Format: 9999999999 (10 digits)
- Find an existing EFD ID:
- By logging in to the Colorado Revenue Online portal, or
- By contact the Colorado Dept of Revenue's EFT Help line at 303-205-8333.
Register for EFT Credit ID
Companies can register at Colorado Dept of Revenue to receive a Credit ID within 24 to 48 hours. (See these instructions for more information).
- In the Colorado Revenue Online portal, click Create a Log In ID to create a Revenue Online account as a new employer, or simply click Log In and use an existing Revenue Online account ID and password.
- Once logged in, click Add/Change an EFT Account and follow the prompts. Make sure to select the ACH-Credit payment option and a tax type of Wage Withholding, Code 011.
Here's how to enter the ID into Zenefits Payroll once it's issued.
Thank you for the feedback!