Account Number(s) Needed:
Companies who pay employees in Florida must register with the Florida Department of Revenue for a Reemployment Tax Account Number.
Florida Department of Revenue Reemployment Tax Account: 9999999 (7 digits)
- Register online with the FL DOR to receive an online confirmation number. Then, after 3 business days, contact the FL DOR to obtain the account number and rate information.
- Firm Name: PayYourPeople
- Agent Number: A0007684
- Federal ID Number: 37-1786213
- Email: payrolltax@ zenefits.com
- Capacity of Agent: Filing and Paying
- Address: 40 E. Rio Salado Pkwy. Suite 900, Tempe. AZ 85283
Find an existing Reemployment Tax Account Number:
- On RT-6: Employer’s Quarterly Report
- By contacting the FL DOR.
Required Payroll Documentation:
- FL UCT 6 (Employer's Quarterly Report): This is filed electronically. Any payroll report that contains Gross Wages, Excess Wages, Taxable Wages, Employee Name, and Social Security Number can be used to balance prior quarter data.
Third Party Access /POA Needed:
- Yes (Requested by Zenefits, no action required by company using Zenefits Payroll)
Local Income Taxes Imposed:
Visit state resources for specific tax rates and wage details: