Creating a Hawaii Unemployment Profile

Please create an Unemployment account with the state of Hawaii and grant Zenefits permission to file returns. Without these permissions, Zenefits is unable to file for you.

  1. Go to the State of Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations webpage
  2. If you already have a profile, we'll request permissions through the Hawaii portal that will notify you of the request via email.
  3. If you don't already have a profile, you can use the attached guide to create an account. Follow the steps through Page  33.
  4. Contact Zenefits Customer Care and let us know that your account has been created so we can request permission through the online portal.

Was this article helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us