Account Number(s) Needed:
Employers who pay employees in OK must register with the OK Tax Commission (OTC) for a Withholding Account Number and register with the OK Employment Security Commission (OESC) for a State Unemployment Tax (SUTA) Account Number. OK also requires employers to register their payroll provider with the OTC and the OESC as an authorized third-party administrator to allow the provider to file and pay OK taxes.
Oklahoma Tax Commission Withholding Account Number
- Format: WTH-99999999-99 (3 letters and 10+ numbers)
- Register online to receive a Withholding Account Number within 5 business days.
- Find an existing Withholding Account Number:
- online at the OTC's OK Taxpayer Access Portal (OKTAP).
- by contacting the OTC.
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission Account Number
- Format : 99-9999999 (9 digits)
- Register online at the OESC's EZ Tax Express portal using a Federal EIN (leave the Account ID field blank) to receive the number within 2 days or fill out this form.
- Find an existing SUTA Account Number by contacting the OESC.
Required Payroll Documentation:
- OK WTH 10001 (Oklahoma Quarterly Wage Withholding Tax Return): This return is a good source of information to use to balance Wages Paid and Taxes Withheld.
- OK OES 3 (Employer's Quarterly Contribution Report): This return is filed electronically. You can use a payroll report that contains Employee Name, SSN, Total Wages and Taxable Wages as well as employer contribution amounts to balance prior quarters.
Third Party Access /POA Needed:
Local Income Taxes Imposed:
Visit state resources for specific tax rates and wage details