Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Oklahoma
Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Oklahoma must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third-party administrator (TPA) with the:
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission (OESC)
- Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point (OkTAP)
Authorize Zenefits as TPA with Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
- Visit the Oklahoma EZ Tax portal at https://eztaxexpress.oesc.state.ok.us/
- In the left sidebar, click the Create New User Id (Registration) link.
- Click the Create an Employer Account link.
- Provide all the required information. During this process, you will create a user ID and password for the OESC Employer Portal. We recommend you make a note of this information for future reference.
Grant third-party access in OESC to allow Zenefits Payroll to file unemployment tax returns and pay unemployment taxes on behalf of an employer in OK.
On the OESC User portal, click User Login and log in using the user ID and password for a registered employer. First-time OK employers should click Create New User ID Registration to create an new employer account using a FEIN and an OK Unemployment Account Number.
- After logging in to OESC, in the navigation panel, click Portal Administration, then Manage TPA Relationships.
- In the TPA Search box, enter the following information for Zenefits Payroll:
- FEIN: 37-1786213
- Legal Name: PayYourPeople LLC
- Zip Code: 85281
- Click Search. The Search Results grid will display any registered TPAs that match the search criteria.
- Click Grant Access next to PayYourPeople.
- Verify that Zenefits Payroll's information displays, and select the appropriate access rights in the Access Permission (Roles) field, then click the Grant Access button.
- A message will indicate that the permissions were successfully granted.
Authorize Zenefits as TPA with OK TAP
Thank you for the feedback!